Payroll Administrator Jobs
Here at JGA Payroll Recruitment, we place Payroll Administrator Jobs and Payroll Specialist Jobs across the UK and EMEA.
We have successfully placed payroll Administrators and Payroll Specialists for small and multinational companies with employee sizes ranging from 100 to over 100,000 employees!
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Calculating hours staff members have worked
- Calculating and deducting tax, national insurance and pension payments
- Adding any statutory payments necessary, including maternity/paternity and sick pay
- Incorporating additional pay, such as overtime, bonuses or salary increases
- Processing payment documentation for new starters/leavers, including issuing P45s
- Handling Manual Calculations
- Processing and distributing employee payments
Key Soft Skills Include:
- Attention to detail: These professionals use their keen eye to ensure records are accurately kept and finances are balanced properly for employee pay.
- Mathematical skills: Payroll administrators are responsible for handling many important calculations, so they must have a thorough understanding of basic math principles and be comfortable doing simple and more complex calculations.
- Computer literacy: Payroll administrators are expected to have computer skills and a familiarity with basic payroll software systems such as ADP, SAP, Workday, Dayforce, Sage, iTrent or Kronos. They should also know how to use spreadsheet software, like Microsoft Excel to conduct finance tracking and create reports.
- Discretion: Employee compensation can be a sensitive subject, therefore payroll administrators should practice discretion and be able to discuss matters related to taxes, finances or insurance with employees confidentially.
- Communication: Payroll administrators need to be able to handle employee questions regarding payroll, taxes and financial policies. Strong communication skills, including effective verbal and written communication and active listening, can help these professionals explain complex topics in understandable terms
Managing Director Nick Day possesses over 18 years of payroll recruitment expertise and his team possess over 130 additional years experience recruiting payroll candidates for payroll jobs across the UK and EMEA. If you have a payroll administrator vacancy that requires assistance, Contact 01727800377 or email [email protected].
We have Payroll Administrator roles in the following locations:
We also recruit for other Payroll job opportunities such as the below:
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Data Analyst
- Payroll Implementation Consultant
- Payroll Implementation
- Payroll Implementation Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Team Leader
- Payroll Manager
If you’re looking for staff for your payroll specialist jobs, check out our Payroll Recruitment page here.