Oversee the end-to-end management of the HRIS, ensuring data accuracy, security, and integrity.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define system requirements, configurations, and workflows.
Implementation and Upgrades:
Lead the implementation of new HRIS modules, features, and enhancements.
Manage system upgrades, testing, and integration with other software applications.
Develop and enforce data quality standards, ensuring accuracy and consistency of HR data.
Regularly audit and clean HR data to maintain a reliable database.
Reporting and Analytics
Design and generate HR reports, dashboards, and metrics to support data-driven decision-making.
Analyze trends and insights to identify opportunities for process improvements.
Streamline HR processes by identifying automation opportunities within the HRIS.
Propose and implement system enhancements to improve efficiency and user experience.
User Training and Support:
Provide training to HR staff and employees on HRIS functionality and best practices.
Offer technical support and troubleshoot issues related to the HRIS.
Collaborate with HRIS vendors to address system-related inquiries, issues, and updates.
Negotiate contracts and manage vendor relationships to ensure optimal service delivery.
Data Security and Compliance:
Implement and enforce data security protocols, ensuring compliance with data protection regulations.
Monitor access controls and permissions to safeguard sensitive HR information.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field. CIPD or equivalent preferred.
- Proven experience (X years) as an HRIS Manager, HRIS Administrator, or similar role.
- Proficiency in HRIS platforms (e.g., Workday, SAP, Oracle), with the ability to configure and customize system settings.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data, generate reports, and make informed recommendations.
- Knowledge of HR processes, policies, and compliance requirements.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead system implementations and upgrades.
- Exceptional attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with various teams.
- Understanding of data privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA) and best practices.