This will act as a guide and you may have specific requirements that relate to your business and sector.
Below is a list of key duties we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a Payroll Implementation Consultant:
- Supporting clients with system implementation for the payroll module.
- Keep up to date with new functionality and upgrades to ensure our clients are receiving the best advice.
- Assisting clients to plan for, prepare and cleanse payroll data prior to migration between systems.
- Perform complete data transformation prior to migration into the new solution.
- Working with the Project Manager to consistently review processes to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Supporting system upgrades and new functionality rollouts
- Attending networking and vendor events.
- Provide expertise in specialist payroll configuration areas.
Below is a list of key qualifications we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a Payroll Implementation Consultant:
- Knowledge, understanding and practical experience in relation to the implementation of a payroll solution.
- Knowledge, understanding and relevant practical experience of the payroll lifecycle.
- A continuous improvement mindset in relation to improving the service.
- A customer-centric mindset and professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong team player who is willing to actively work across the team, adopting a can-do and flexible attitude.