Smart Automation meets Global Payroll – – Fidelma McGuirk #027
Fidelma is also Founder and CEO of Payslip – the 1st Global Payroll Management SaaS for international employers and in this episode, we find out all about how Fidelma and Payslip utilise digital technologies to help empower global employers to centralise control of multi-national payroll processes and payroll providers through smart automation!
Fidelma, she is a highly experienced CEO who has experience working in a multinational company managing offices across 21 countries before pursuing her an entrepreneurial path into consultancy (and founding Payslip) where she supported many businesses requiring support with aggressive growth and automation through international expansion and process optimisation.
Fidelma joined Going for Growth, the brainchild of Paula Fitzsimons which is focused on peer support as a means of assisting women entrepreneurs who wish to grow their businesses – we find out more about this in the podcast!
In this “Smart Automation meets Global Payroll” – episode of The Payroll Podcast, with Payslip Founder, Fidelma McGuirk, we also discover:
- What inspired Fidelma to develop the Payslip solution?
- The reasons some businesses are reticent to consider automation within their own payroll processes?
- What do “Intuitive solutions” mean in a payroll processing or automation context?
- What practical checklist or questions Fidelma recommend a global payroll manager should consider if they decide to change its payroll solution provider or vendor?
- How does Payslip build systems that provide a positive user experience?
- What other payroll innovations are Payslip developing that may help drive continuous improvement experiences for employers and their global workforces going forward?”
- What unique technologies does Payslip utilise to deliver automation and payroll administration reductions?
- Will we see this gender gap improving in Payroll?
- Discover if payroll is an industry leading the way for female entrepreneurs?
- In an era of Automation, Robotization and Artificial Intelligence, what will payroll look like in 5 years from now and how will the challenges that global payroll leaders are facing now differ to those they will meet in the future?
To view, the links referred to in this “Smart Automation meets Global Payroll” episode, please click on the following links:
- To contact JGA Payroll Recruitment: email@example.com or http://www.jgarecruitment.com
- Nick Day’s LinkedIn Profile (Payroll Podcast Host)
We need your support!
This Payroll Podcast is a niche non-for-profit podcast created with the intention of raising the profile of the payroll industry, therefore, if you like the show, please subscribe to it, review it (on iTunes) and please, please share it with as many of your payroll colleagues as possible!
Finally, My name is Nick Day and I am a specialist Payroll Recruiter. If you need support with any payroll related vacancy, please get in touch as I would love to help. If you quote “The Payroll Podcast” I will give you a 20% discount on our JGA Recruitment Terms of business.
Contact me today to find out more.
Tel: 01727 800 377.
THE PAYROLL PODCAST. A NICHE PODCAST FOR A NICHE PROFESSION. SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
The Payroll Podcast was the first podcast produced exclusively for the UK and broader global payroll community, and we have one primary aim. This aim is to speak with payroll industry experts that can help us to cut through complex International payroll legislation, On-Demand Pay, automation, technology solutions and International compliance affecting global payroll operations and teams so that you, as a payroll professional, can utilise this expertise to improve your own payroll department.
We live in a competitive world with dynamic global workforces, automation and rapidly advancing technologies. Let’s embrace these changes and develop strategies together to raise the profile of payroll worldwide. Subscribe to the Payroll Podcast today and never miss a future episode.
In the meantime, if you have any Payroll recruitment requirements that JGA Payroll Recruitment Services can assist with, please do reach out to me at Nick@jgarecruitment.com and quote “The Payroll Podcast” to receive a 20% discount on all Terms of business). Contact us today to find out more | Tel: 01727 800 377 | Email Nick@jgarecruitment.com