This will act as a guide and you may have specific requirements that relate to your business and sector.
Below is a list of key duties we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a Payroll HR Coordinator
Payroll HR Coordinator
- Maintain payroll processes as well as develop systems to process payroll account transactions
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Maintain HR/employee files, running periodic audits and ensure the accuracy of the employee data in the HCM system
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Processes payroll changes and updates including, but not limited to: hours works, additional earnings, tax deductions, holidays, employee benefits, new hire details, salary updates and termination data.
- Process annual P11D and PSA data for UK submissions and administer necessary HK. SG and FR report for year-end tax reporting.
- Administration of payroll-related policies & procedures
- Provide local payroll data & information to People Services & HR Teams
- Participate in various EMEA HR / Comp & Ben / Payroll projects
Below is a list of key qualifications we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a HR Payroll Coordinator:
- Experience: At least 2-5 years of Experience in Payroll / HR Operations, or HR Administration.
- Experience in multiple payroll processing.
- In-depth knowledge of UK payroll legislation.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.