This will act as a guide and you may have specific requirements that relate to your business and sector.
Below is a list of key duties we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a Payroll Sales Director
Payroll Sales Director
- Achievement of annual sales quota.
- Meeting customer needs by selling solutions.
- Work with all aspects of the organisation to build pipeline, manage opportunities and win business.
- Develop and manage a territory sales plan to include lead and pipeline generation, opportunity qualification, deal development and close plans.
- Presenting to prospective customers – value proposition, full-software solution, implementation plans.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Below is a list of key qualifications we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a Payroll Sales Manager:
- Understanding of industry trends and challenges within Payroll departments.
- Appreciation of SaaS solution commercials, including pricing and contractual frameworks.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Effective negotiation skills at both operational and board level.
- Tenacious and determined, can overcome obstacles to deliver sales results.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise activities.
- 2 years + of Payroll Sales experience.