This will act as a guide and you may have specific requirements that relate to your business and sector.
Below is a list of key duties we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a HCM Sales Executive:
- Identify and develop new prospects within defined territories through self-generation, heavy networking, and business development sales activities.
- Develop and maintain referring relationships to further penetrate the market.
- Create high impact presentations designed to depict and highlight the benefit of your proposed solution.
- Develops and manages a robust sales funnel of new opportunities to attain or exceed assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Excellent deal management experience – own the deal strategy to create a sale.
Below is a list of key qualifications we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for an HCM Sales Executive:
- A strong sales methodology underpinned by systems including Sandler, Challenger, Spin or similar.
- Proven track record as a sales professional in a software environment.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to present / influence and communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.