This will act as a guide and you may have specific requirements that relate to your business and sector.
Below is a list of key duties we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a Head of HCM Sales role:
- Achieve growth and surpass sales targets by successfully managing and mentoring the sales team.
- Develop, implement, and deliver a sales strategy for your team.
- Full line management of your team to include – mentoring, coaching, and development.
- Consistent achievement of annual sales targets, owning your business verticals and exploring new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain referring relationships to further penetrate the market.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts.
- Create high impact presentations designed to depict and highlight the benefit of your proposed solution.
- Present sales, revenue, and realistic forecasts to the management team.
Below is a list of key qualifications we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a Head of HCM Sales role:
- A strong sales methodology.
- Proven experience as a sales manager or team leader in a software environment.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.