You will be joining great team dynamic, in a busy, fast paced and exciting environment. They are seeking someone who is driven, passionate and seeking success!
What we need from you:
- End to end payroll experience
- Able to use Microsoft Office products
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of numeracy skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication skills
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Leading company with progression!
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary