Salary: £DOE Bonus Equity
As Global Payroll Manager you will be accountable for the day to day delivery of a global payroll team whilst also taking responsibility for managing and driving the strategy, process improvement and transformation for the function alongside the Global Payroll Director.
- Demonstrable experience leading a dynamic global payroll function at an equivalent level
- Experience in administration of applicable benefits
- Subject matter expertise in both in-house and outsourced payroll
- Strong communication skills and exceptional stakeholder management - Effective management of third party vendors
- Motivated and driven to succeed and develop with a high-growth organization.
- Extensive Global Payroll experience and a strong understanding and working knowledge of taxation and legislation surrounding Europe payroll
- Ability to collaborate effectively across the business and particularly strong in the ability to impact and influence partners/vendors to achieve results
- Excellent follow-through skills and ability to be the driving force behind the completion of multiple projects
- Experience leading a team
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Competitive salary