CANDIDATES – ASK YOURSELF:
- Do you get value from your engagement with recruiters?
- Is your CV being sent clients without your knowledge?
- Have you been miss-sold an opportunity or felt pressured into going forward for an interview when you knew the role wasn’t right for you?
- Taken time off work to go to an interview, only to find they are looking for something completely different to what you were promised?
- Have you been overlooked for permanent opportunities by an agency because you are already contracting for them?
- Have you ever been threatened by your agency for registering with an alternative recruiter or for attending an interview not under that agencies control?
- Been asked by recruiters to provide points outlining why you’re a good fit for a role, as they don’t have the payroll knowledge or care factor to decipher your suitability themselves.
“If a recruiter was an expert in their field, they would never ask you to list the reasons why you are suited to an opportunity – they would already know.”
- Do you want to work with a recruiter who will lead you to job opportunities where the company mission and culture are in-tune with your values, in an environment with processes you can embrace, and in a role aligned with your career aspirations.
- Do you want to work with a recruiter who is supportive of your career aspirations and will help you achieve them without pressure
- Do you want to want to work with an agency who will work with you to develop your application, showcase your skills and understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Do you want to work with a specialist recruiter who is an expert in their field who can assess available information to decipher your suitability for a role before contact?
- Do you want to work with an agency who possesses over 100 years combined payroll recruitment expertise and which constantly strives to develop its authority to improve the payroll opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
- Do you want to work with an agency that is not afraid of potential criticism. We ask candidates to continually review their experience with us and we are proud of the results. Check out our Google reviews here
That’s you, right? If it is then book in a 15 Minute Candidate Discovery Call, to discuss how our unique strategy might work for you, and decide if we are a good match.
JGA Recruitment Group is one of the UK’s leading Payroll Recruitment Agencies in London. Search for Payroll jobs Birmingham, Payroll jobs London, Payroll Jobs Cardiff, Payroll Jobs Manchester including titles such as payroll manager jobs, payroll administrator jobs, and payroll supervisor jobs.