A leading Bromley-based chartered accountancy firm are seeking the services of a 1st class Client Payroller to join their friendly team on a full-time permanent basis.
Client Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume client payroll.
- Processing furlough payments.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- Previous client payroll experience is required for this role.
- 2 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
- CIPP qualified desirable but not essential
- Previous client payroll experience is essential
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Previous experience with CJRS/JSS payments desirable