Recruiting in the Age of Googlization with Ira Wolfe #31
Ira Wolfe is ranked by Thinkers360 as the #1Global Thought Leaders and Influencers in Future of Work category, #3 in HR, and top 20 for Leadership. He has been described as a “Millennial trapped in a Baby Boomer body and the world’s first Chief Googlization Officer.
Ira has been dancing with change his entire professional life, profoundly shaped by both his fascination and fear of a VUCA future where the line between reality and science fiction blur.
VUCA was also his TEDx idea worth sharing. For 25 years, Ira has been at the leading edge of pre-hire and leadership assessments, recruitment marketing, and workforce trends.
He is president of Poised for the Future Company, founder of Success Performance Solutions, and a popular presenter at SHRM and business conferences. He’s the author of 6 books including his latest, Recruiting in the Age of Googlization, which was recognized as one of the best HR and Recruiting books of all-time by Book Authority.
He is also the founder of the Googlization Nation community, host of the podcast Geeks Geezers Googlization and a frequent contributor to HR and business blogs including Cornerstone OnDemand’s ReWork and Medium.
To Purchase a copy of Ira Wolfe’s Book, click this link (Amazon): Recruiting in the Age of Googlization: When the Shift Hits Your Plan
In this “Recruiting in the Age of Googlization” episode with Ira Wolfe on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- I would like to start with the acronym VUCA. Can you tell our listeners what this means and more importantly, why it matters?
- How do we “get back to normal?”
- Where will “normal” be one year from now?
- What is Googlization?
- What is the future of “employability?”
- What are the five horrible hiring mistakes companies make?
- Your latest book, “Recruiting in the Age of Googlization” is a brilliant and practical blueprint to help businesses to attract, acquire, and retain more talent. – Can you tell us more about this blueprint and let our listeners know how job searching will change in the Age of Googlization?
- How do you think talent acquisition needs to change?
- How can leaders build trust?
Links highlighted in this “Recruiting in the Age of Googlization” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.successperformancesolutions.com/
- To Purchase a copy of Ira Wolfe’s Book, click this link (Amazon): Recruiting in the Age of Googlization: When the Shift Hits Your Plan
- To find out more about Ira Wolfe and the services he provides (Keynote Speaking, Author etc) please visit: https://www.irawolfe.com/
- LinkedIn Profile: Ira Wolfe
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon