Winning the Skills War with Simon Haines #85
In the episode, Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast by Simon Haines, founder and CEO of Simply Get Results; a strategic skills analytics platform. He also supports major corporations with insights and tools to identify and close skills gaps and improve your ability to hire!
Today’s show will be all about winning the skills war and how to gain an advantage in the market to ensure your business and your workforce have the right skills to thrive and grow.
Passionate about inclusion and social mobility, Simon is also a CareerReady mentor, and he is currently leading innovative research to increase employability and employment experience for the neurodiverse.
In this “Winning the Skills War” episode with Simon Haines on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- What is a skills-led organisation?
- What are the key workforce challenges that leaders need to overcome?
- What insights and tools provide an advantage in winning the skills war?
- What skills priorities should HR leaders look at in 2023?
- Tell us about “Simply Get Results”?
- How can leaders leverage data and tech to succeed in the skills war?
- How can HR leaders take a strategic approach to skills management?
- What are the future-focused skills employers should invest in right now?
- What can companies do to become a skills-led organisation?
Links highlighted in this “Winning the Skills War” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.simplygetresults.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simonchaines/
- Simon’s Calendly Link: https://calendly.com/simplysimon
- RedThread Article: https://redthreadresearch.com/skills-reports-and-new-platforms/
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Remember, If you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an #HRvacancy that you would love some specialist #humanresources #hragency support with, then, please get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!