The Dark Side and the Good Side of HR with Emma Wynne #014
Nick Day from JGA HR Recruitment is joined on the HR L&D Podcast by Emma Wynne, Managing Director of GatewayHR, an incredibly successful service provider of outsourced Human Resources Functions to talk about the dark side of HR and the good side of HR.
GatewayHR offer a full suite of HR services ranging from people management and development solutions to audits, mediation services, and engagement surveys and more!
In particular, we discuss:
- Managing Employee Engagement
- Managing Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Multi-generational Workforce Management
- Personable HR
- Improving happiness at work.
Emma started GatewayHR in 2007 and she possesses an MA in HR Management and has lectured at the University of Northampton and the CIPD at Master’s Degree level and she often presents at conferences across the UK!
In this “The Dark Side and the Good Side of HR” episode of the HR L&D Podcast with Emma Wynne, we discover:
- Emma’s personal journey that led to her launching GatewayHR
- What is the ‘Dark side of HR‘ and what is the ‘Good side of HR’?
- Managing employee engagement better, what good engagement looks like and the steps a business can take to achieve it?
- The lessons we can learn from bad managers!
- How can we better engage Millennials?
- How working environments can affect staff engagement, mental health and wellbeing?
- Are businesses paying enough attention to Mental Health?
- What companies can do to help promote and create an open environment in relation to Mental Health?
- What are the signs we need to look out for and if we suspect an employee us suffering from a mental health issue?
- Are businesses doing enough to promote multi-generational workforces?
- The benefits multi-generational approaches provide to a business
To find out more about Emma Wynne and the links referred to in this “Aligning Culture with Community, Leadership & Profits” episode are highlighted below:
- Connect with Emma Wynne on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmawynnehr/
- For more information about GatewayHR: https://www.gatewayhr.com
- JGA HR recruitment Services (HR Recruitment Services)
- Nick Day – [email protected] (Contact the HR L&D Podcast Host)
- Nick Day: Linkedin Profile
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
We are not a generalist recruiter – we are an HR boutique recruiter. We focus on quality, not quantity and we place all levels of HR professional from HR Advisors through to Global HR Directors.
If you have read this far, I hope you trust that HR recruitment, best practice and is providing service excellence are all areas I am immensely passionate about – which is why I would love the opportunity to work with you if you have an HR-related vacancy that requires the support of a genuine HR recruitment specialist. Contact me today on [email protected] / 01727 800 377
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.
Email [email protected]