Devyani is uniquely positioned to answer this question as she is the Managing Partner of the HR TECH Partnership, a People Tech Investment venture whose investors are all senior Non- Executive / Corporate Directors. The HR TECH Partnership run Human Capital Digital Innovation Hubs which help corporates/HR teams learn and experiment around the ‘Future of Work’.
Devyani has been an International and multi-sector Group CHRO and board member responsible for leading large, diverse and multi-billion complex organizations through transformational change. She has held global roles in successful organizations across various industries such as Citibank, AT&T, British Gas, Rolls Royce and Petronas. Having lived and worked in China, Singapore and Europe (and managed teams in the Americas & Middle East) she is very international in her outlook.
Devyani is considered a Thought Leader around the Future of Work and blends a unique perspective of digital innovation/investment along with the practical perspective of a practitioner, so if you have any interest in how the technology will affect the future of the HR profession to know if “a robot will steal your job”, then you will want to listen to this episode!
In this “Will a robot steal your job?” episode of the HR L&D Podcast with Devyani Vaishampayan we discover:
- How are HR teams using AI leading-edge technologies?
- Is a robot going to steal your job?
- Why is technology getting so important today?
- Which aspects of HR are getting more disrupted?
- Which other trends are going to change the nature of the workforce?
- So what should HR professionals be doing?
- What does the HR Tech investment fund do?
- What is a Human Capital Digital Innovation Hub?
- What are the stresses and strains HR departments are facing and how can technology help?
To find out more about Devyani Vaishampayan and the links referred to in this “Will a robot steal your job?” episode are highlighted below:
- HR Tech Pattnership: https://www.hrtechpartnership.com/
- HR Tech Partnership Innovation Hub: https://www.hrtechpartnership.com/innovate/
- Devyani’s Linkedin Profile
- JGA HR ecruitment Services (HR Recruitment Services)
- Nick Day – [email protected] (Contact the HR L&D Podcast Host)
- Nick Day: Linkedin Profile
A word from the host, Nick Day…
We are not a generalist recruiter – we are an HR boutique recruiter. We focus on quality, not quantity and we place all levels of HR professional from HR Advisors through to Global HR Directors.
If you have read this far, I hope you trust that HR recruitment, best practice and is providing service excellence are all areas I am immensely passionate about – which is why I would love the opportunity to work with you if you have an HR related vacancy that requires the support of a genuine HR recruitment specialist. Contact me today on [email protected] / 01727 800 377
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.
Email [email protected]