Gustaf Nordbäck has enjoyed a 15-year career in the learning and development sector and previously worked for Rosetta Stone, where he successfully helped scale the business across Europe and Latin America, and helped to make it the UK’s biggest online language learning business.
Gustaf is now CEO of Headspring Executive, which is a joint venture between the Financial Times and IE Business School which has been founded on the principle that executive development needs to be collaborative, relevant, and measurable
Gustaf believes that it is time for businesses to take a new approach to continuous learning. Moving away from the annual training and growth mindset methodology, and into facilitator learning. Helping individuals – and the businesses they work for – to grow towards their true potential.
Let’s be honest, the last two years have demonstrated the sheer unpredictability of the business landscape. To successfully traverse the challenges that business leadership brings, it is essential that our future leaders have the tools they need to not just grow, but to thrive.
In this “A New Approach to Continuous Learning” episode with Gustaf Nordbäck on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean?
- What is Headspring Executive trying to achieve?
- How is leadership different now, compared to two years ago?
- Are businesses doing enough to support employee growth?
- Why is human facilitation important in both online, and hybrid learning?
- What are the current challenges faced by business leaders?
- How can learning and development help prepare future leaders?
- How can we ensure L&D strategies are relevant to both current and future business environments/workplaces?
- What can virtual organization models do to ensure their L&D strategies succeed?
- What are your views on learning for the future vs the future of learning?
Links highlighted in “A New Approach to Continuous Learning” are included below:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gustaf-nordback/
- Website: https://runningremote.com/
- Running Remote Book: Available in Waterstones
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support – please also get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!