Unlocking Performance with Josh Schneider – #007
Nick Day from JGA HR Recruitment is joined by on the HR L&D Podcast by Josh Schneider an expert in unlocking performance and author of “5 Days to Your Best Work Yet: A Human Like Approach to Better Work”.
Josh is a sought-after keynote speaker and i first came across him following after I watched him deliver a superb talk on employee engagement and change management that really resonated with me and so I think his view on the world and his strategies will appeal to you too! Josh tackles the strategies we can all use to help us find meaning in our daily lives while at the same time unlocking new levels of performance
This HR L&D Podcast interview was my opportunity to bring his expertise to your inquisitive ears so I hope you enjoy the episode!
In this “Unlocking Performance” with Josh Schneider episode of the HR L&D Podcast we discover:
- Why Josh believes all businesses can adopt a more human-like approach if they want to be successful in unlocking performance
- How HR and Learning & Development teams can achieve improved employee engagement by unlocking performance
- Achieving a successful HR change management project with employee support
- Tackle the strategies we can all use to help us find meaning in our daily lives while at the same time unlocking new levels of performance.
- Why Josh has a passion for Story-Telling – and why you should too!
- New strategies and insights on how to win in the new business economy!
- How businesses and individuals can be successful in unlocking performance, energy, and happiness!
- Why great leaders to play to their strengths and do work that matters
- Josh Schneider’s key strategies for unlocking leadership potential!
- Josh Schneider’s 5 key strategies are to unlocking performance to achieve better engagement and improving happiness at work
- What are the biggest engagement frustrations that Josh thinks should be disrupted?
Enter our exclusive HR L&D Podcast competition where you can win a copy of Josh’s latest Book: “5 Days to Your Best Work Yet: A Human Like Approach to Better Work”
Listen to the podcast and then answer this question:
- If Josh was given any super-power – what would it be?
- Email your answer to email@example.com to be in with a chance to win!
To find out more about Josh Schneider or his book; the links referred to in this “Unlocking Performance” episode are highlighted below:
- Purchase a copy of the book featured in this HR L&D Podcast titled 5 Days to Your Best Work Yet: A Human Like Approach to Better Work Paperback
Subscribe the HR L&D Podcast:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
The HR L&D Podcast is hosted by me, Nick Day, Managing Director of JGA HR Recruitment.
I will be upfront and say that I would love to help you if you have an HR recruitment requirement that needs the assistance of a niche recruiter.
I hope this podcast production helps demonstrate that we are very serious about all matters related to both HR and L&D. We are not a generalist recruiter – we are a boutique. We focus on quality, not quantity and that’s because we aim to provide nothing less than a value-added experience! Trust us with your next HR or L&D vacancy, and we won’t let you down.
Still not convinced?
Look, we know you probably get approached all the time by many different recruiters. However, if you have read this far, I would like to think you believe I can help you. To get you over the line with a commitment, if you contact me and quote “The HR L&D Podcast” I will provide you with a 20% discount on all of our Terms of business. Contact me today on Nick@jgarecruitment.com / 01727 800 377
In the meantime, I would also like to offer you some gifts by way of some free expert-level HR whitepapers.
Find out more by visiting us at jamesgray.wpengine.com.
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.