Webinar: How to recruit excellent talent
About The Webinar
From interns to CEOs, you can find numerous examples of wrong hires. It is bound to happen in every company. Sooner or later, you will hire someone who is just not the right fit. According to the U.S. Labor Department, the cost of a wrong hire, on average, is 1/3rd of the employee’s first-year salary. Assuming the salary of an entry-level programmer is $60,000, the cost you incur for making a wrong hire is at least $20,000.
In this on-demand webinar, Nick Day, Founder and CEO, JGA Recruitment, UK, explains best practices to recruit technical talent.
Agenda of the webinar:
1. Developing a proactive recruitment process
2. Passive search and candidate mapping techniques.
3. Measuring the correct metrics
4. Benefits of a bespoke candidate engagement strategy
5. How to attract the top 15% of talent
6. Maximizing recruitment ROI
HackerEarth is an enterprise software solution for innovation management and talent assessment trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies.
HackerEarth’s Talent Assessment software: https://hck.re/XZwLUA