The Employee Pension Experience with Chris Eastwood #117
Penfold are a Series A digital pensions disrupter and purpose-built pension platform that is helping UK businesses to secure their team’s financial future.
Chris founded Penfold to bridge the gap and improve the lack of support that companies have in offering proper pension programs and financial literacy to their employees. Penfold now have over 50,000 users and 100s of Workplace clients.
Chris is therefore joining Nick today to share his expertise and vision with you all concerning why businesses should be caring about the experience their pension provider delivers to their employees, thus shifting the perception of pensions as an irritating line on their payslip to a demonstration of an employer’s commitment to the team’s financial well-being.
With the role payroll ever increasingly immersed in employee experience and wellbeing, Nick thought this was the perfect time and opportunity to invite Chris to the show so without further Ado, welcome Chris Eastwood to The Payroll Podcast!
In this “The Employee Pension Experience” episode with Chris Eastwood on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- Should everyone save towards a worry-free retirement?
- Payroll is evolving but are pensions falling behind?
- Pension plans often don’t work for employers or employees. Why?
- Tell us more about the Penfold platform and how it disrupts the pensions landscape.
- You say the future can be bright. Why?
- What else can be done to ensure everyone is saving enough for a great retirement?
- 79% of the UK’s population is not ready for a comfortable retirement. Why is this?
- What can payroll professionals do to improve the pensions experience for their employees?
Links highlighted in this “The Employee Pension Experience” episode are included below:
- Website: https://getpenfold.com/
- Chris Eastwood Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-eastwood-04b95733/
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out The HR L&D Podcast?
Remember, if you are a #Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and have a Payroll-related vacancy requiring specialist payroll recruitment support, please contact me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach me directly at [email protected] or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode soon!