Payroll Question Time: January 2024 – Absence, Holidays, NI Changes and More! #138
Join our expert payroll panel as we explore all the key issues currently affecting the world of payroll!
Listen to Payroll Question Time: Payroll Legislation Updates brought to you by The Payroll Podcast and SD Worx. Guest hosted by JGA Recruitment Group’s very own Natalie Lloyd, in this episode, our expert panel help to break down all the latest legislation changes impacting payroll whilst simultaneously fielding all of your burning payroll questions through our live Q&A.
Topic discussions in this episode include:
- Government simplification drive (or is it more complex?)
- Brexit rules for absence & holidays
- Devolved government
- National Insurance changes
- Employment law update
- The latest from SD Worx Academy
- Hot topics / Q&A
- Simon Parsons, Director of UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Karen Thomson, UK Payroll Director, AAB
- Richard George, Director of Education at The Payroll Centre
- Natalie Lloyd, Associate, JGA Payroll Recruitment
Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt
The Payroll Question Time host
- Who should watch it? All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
- Want to join us live for the next PQT Webinar and ask questions directly to the panel? Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt.
- Payroll Recruitment: If you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support, please also contact me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727 800 377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!