The Employee Payroll Experience with Simon Bocca #53
After a total of 16 years immersed in the highs and lows of HR and Payroll tech as COO and Chief Growth Officer at Fourth Hospitality, which he helped grow from 5 to over 1,200 staff in the UK, UAE and USA, Simon left in 2020 to realise his dream of launching his own business, called PayCaptain.
PayCaptain pledges to improve the payroll process and the employee payroll experience; by embracing the latest technologies, banking capabilities and the best strategies for employee financial wellbeing. More about that, later in the podcast.
Simon is passionate about technology and passionate about putting the employee front and centre, so Nick is delighted to welcome him to The Payroll Podcast!
In this “The Employee Payroll Experience” episode with Simon Bocca, on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- You have over 20 years’ experience developing payroll technologies where you have had first-hand experience at seeing the world of payroll evolve. However, what does being innovative actually mean – specifically for the payroll function?
- Is there scope/time for payroll to be innovative?
- How can payroll innovate?
- Could you tell us how PayCaptain can both improve the payroll function and the employee payroll experience?
- Financial Wellbeing is a bit of a buzz word right now, does Payroll have a part to play?
- So can you summarise how you see the future of payroll?
- Where can our listeners connect with you online?
Links highlighted in this “The Employee Payroll Experience” episode are included below:
- Simon Bocca’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simonbocca/
- PayCaptain: https://www.paycaptain.com/
- Nick Day, Host of The Payroll Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA Payroll Recruitment: Leading Payroll Recruiters
- The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts: iTunes
- Payroll Podcast Previous Episodes
- Listen on Podbean
- The Payroll Podcast was voted Number 1 Payroll Podcast on Feedspot! https://blog.feedspot.com/payroll_podcasts/
Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon