Nick has known Brian for over 15 year’s and he is one of the most accomplished payroll professionals anyone, anywhere across the globe, is ever likely to meet!
Brian is a Chartered and Diploma qualified member of the CIPP and named one of the top 50 Payroll and Reward leaders in Knowledge and Professional Services in the 2019 and 2020 Reward 300.
In this episode, Brian Sparling talks to Nick Day about the payroll innovations, payroll technologies and payroll trends that are having the greatest global impacts on the world of payroll today, including OnDemand Pay.
In this “At the Heartbeat of Payroll Innovation” episode with Brian Sparling on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- Brian;s payroll journey and his current role?
- The major trends from a global provider perspective?
- What does the future of payroll looks like?
- Payroll technology and innovations that are having the greatest positive impact on the world of payroll today
- Different ways people can get paid on-demand
- Will pay on demand will be adopted just as successfully here in the UK?
- What does the future hold for on-demand pay?
- Common payroll challenges and questions from clients and customers
Links highlighted in this “TAt the Heartbeat of Payroll Innovation with Brian Sparling” episode are included below:
- Brian Sparling, Senior Manager, Global Operations at Ceridian.
- Ceridian Website: https://www.ceridian.com/
- We can encourage listeners to sign up to attend the Ceridian World Tour in London on Nov. 30 in-person or virtually through this link: https://cloud.ceridian.com/worldtour
- Learn more about Dayforce Wallet by visiting: DayforceWallet.com
- The host of The Payroll Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!