John formally worked as a Senior Business Analyst and Business-Focused Change professional for 10 years in strategic business change and process development roles before he pivoted and became a Gallup Certified Performance and Development Coach, and he now specialises in the personal development of leaders where he helps them to create high-performing teams.
John focuses on transformational, sustainable change and he achieves this by working with global clients from CXO to operational levels delivering development programmes that meet a huge plethora of strategic objectives.
His unique skill or superpower is his ability to discover how he can unlock the positive drivers that enable leaders to grow and develop so they can have a greater and more positive impact on the world.
Nick is someone who has completed the Gallup Strengths Assessment and followed up with a 1-2-1 session with John himself to see what the results mean. Let’s just say, some of the results surprised him!
So, without further ado, welcome Personal Professional Growth Coach John Obidipe to The HR L&D Podcast!
In this “Gallup Strengths and Workplace Positive Psychology” episode with John Obidipe on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words “Human Resources” mean to you?
- How would you describe what you do?
- What is a unique strength?
- Where did this all come from?
- How does a person find out what their strengths are?
- What’s next after finding out your strengths?
- What about weaknesses? What should we be doing about those?
- What are the applications of using strengths in the workplace?
- How does all of this relate to HR leaders?
- What sort of programmes do you use CliftonStrengths within?
- Why choose CliftonStrengths over other psychometric assessments?
Links highlighted in this “Gallup Strengths and Workplace Positive Psychology” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.catalystgrowthcoach.co.uk
- 1-page brochure: Click Here
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnobi/
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Remember, If you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an #HRvacancy that you would love some specialist #humanresources #hragency support with, please contact me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!