Jeanette has significant board-level expertise in the global payroll arena and also possesses the coveted MSc in Payroll. Ranging from strategic leadership, to operating model and process/technology reviews to implementing change and improving compliance!
Jeanette is currently Head of Customer Payroll at Legal & General where she is currently responsible for managing one of the largest pension payrolls in the country as well as one of the largest payroll transformations the UK has ever seen! Jeanette is also a Reward 300 Hall of Famer and quite the accomplished artist too!
In this “Payroll Projects & Transformation” episode with Jeanette Hibbert, on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- In the white paper you wrote for us you focused on the very early stages of a transformation – can you explain why?
- You are currently working on a project of a significant scale, probably one of the largest ever done in payroll, what do you think the challenges of scale like this bring?
- What do you think the significant differences between pension payroll and employee payrolls and projects are?
- How far are you along with project deliverables and what have you learned?
- How does this project aid your business strategies?
- What is your favourite type of project – systems implementation, lean management, process improvement or something else?
- As someone who possesses the MSc in Payroll as well as other qualifications concerning project management, for others listening to this, how have these extracurricular qualifications helped you progress your payroll career?
- What advice would you give to someone who is keen to develop their hands-on payroll management skills into a more project or transformation focused capacity?
- As someone who has managed large, varied teams, if someone asked you for one piece of advice to help them become a competent manager, what would it be?
- What does Payroll mean to you and what persuaded you to follow a career in payroll?
Links highlighted in this “Payroll Projects & Transformation” episode are included below:
- Jeanette Hibbert LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanettehibbert/
- Legal & General: https://www.legalandgeneral.com/
- Nick Day, Host of The Payroll Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA Payroll Recruitment: Leading Payroll Recruiters
- The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts: iTunes
- Payroll Podcast Previous Episodes
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!