Phil believes that payroll is too precious to be left entirely to the robots, which is why KeyPay’s goal is to make what could be a gargantuan task into something stress-free.
In this episode of the Payroll Podcast, Phil Bernie explains to me the importance of using cloud technology in the future of payroll, the importance of compliance, and what a new prime minister could mean for payroll professionals.
In this “Automation Doesn’t Mean the End for Payroll” episode with Phil Bernie on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- Who are KeyPay?
- What technology has changed in recent years?
- Are we trusting new technologies too much?
- How does automation respond to a rapidly changing legal environment?
- Does automation mean the end for payroll professionals?
- How can we utilise automation intelligently?
- Why is the future of payroll so closely associated with cloud technology?
- What will be the impact of a new prime minister on the world of Payroll?
- What is the future of payroll?
- How will some trends shape payroll processing in the next 5 or 10 years?
Links highlighted in this “Automation Doesn’t Mean the End for Payroll ” episode are included below:
- Phil Bernie’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/phil-bernie-3908912a/
- KeyPay Website: https://www.keypay.co.uk/
- KeyPay blog: https://www.keypay.com/blog/country/uk
- Nick Day LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show The HR L&D Podcast?
Remember, if you are a #Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that requires specialist payroll recruitment support – please get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach me directly at [email protected] or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode soon!