A craftsman in building cohesive teams, Ranga has extensive experience in creating HR & Payroll shared service centres for global organizations and has managed large-scale global HRO service delivery engagements covering operational consulting, technology, and process management.
At Neeyamo, he has pioneered and architected the much-acclaimed global payroll service model and has helped expand its reach to over 125+ countries. Ranga has been named HRO Superstar for three consecutive years by HRO Today and the Neeyamo business is now providing payroll and HRO solutions to clients in over 190 countries.
In this “The Global Payroll Hyperloop” episode with Ranga Seshadri on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- The Neeyamo website states: A NEW ERA IS DAWNING IN GLOBAL PAYROLL – can you tell us more about what you mean by this?
- What are some of the most pressing issues that multinational organizations face regarding global payroll operations?
- Neeyamo’s payroll hyperloop sounds like a fascinating concept. Could you tell us a little bit more about Payroll Hyperloop?
- What is the “long-tail” challenge that remains a niche area many providers are reluctant to address due to geographical constraints, complicated compliance issues, and low employee spread, and how can these be overcome?
- How, in your opinion, has the payroll industry evolved since the pandemic? What changes have you noticed in the global organization’s global payroll requirements?
- How have you seen RPA and AI impact the world of global payroll?
- What advice can you give our listeners when it comes to ensuring they create a robust control framework for global payroll compliance?
- With many clients on different pay scales, different time zones, and different compliance challenges – how do you ensure a smooth payroll service delivery?
- Neeyamo is a 100% employee-owned organization. This is quite revolutionary, so what was behind the strategy and vision and what has been the impact?
- If you could predict what the future of payroll will look like 5 years from now, what would you say?
Links highlighted in this “The Global Payroll Hyperloop” episode are included below:
- Neeyamo Website: https://www.neeyamo.com/
- Get your employees worldwide paid with Neeyamo Global Payroll: https://www.neeyamo.com/solution-overview/global-payroll/
- Nick Day LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show The HR L&D Podcast?
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727 800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I hope you enjoyed this Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast soon!