Danny has more than 20 years of operational experience, from working at pre-revenue startups to Fortune 100 global enterprises. However, in his current role at Safeguard Global, Dannie oversees client implementation, global service delivery, client relationship management and partner management teams.
For those not familiar, Safeguard Global Pay employees everywhere with one agile payroll solution. They help companies to Streamline payroll processing across currencies, languages, time zones and customs in over 150 countries, processing over 2 million payslips per year, helping businesses to gain global visibility to workforce expenditure and they are trusted by some of the world’s leading companies.
In this “The Future of Global Payroll” episode with Danny Gillespie on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- What trends are you seeing in the global payroll labour market right now?
- What relationship do employees want to have with their employer and their “office”?
- Let’s talk about the Great Resignation. How can employers adapt to this? Does adapting to this cause complications for employers? If so, what kind?
- What is Safeguard Global doing to adapt to this flexible work environment?
- What is the future of work and what does it look like from a global payroll perspective?
- What’s the role of payroll in all of this?
- If you had one word of advice for organizations and payroll teams trying to keep their head above water in our current labour market, what would it be?
- Can you tell our listeners more about Safeguard Global and the services you provide?
Links highlighted in this “The Future of Global Payroll” episode are included below:
- Danny Gillespie LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dannygillespie/
- Safeguard Global Managed Payroll: https://bit.ly/3tUHSwR
- Safeguard: Work in Any Way: https://bit.ly/38gfLzJ
- Nick Day LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Silver Cloud HR Insights: https://www.silvercloudhr.co.uk/insights/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show The HR L&D Podcast?
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727 800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I hope you enjoyed this Payroll Podcast and I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!