Darren possesses over 12 years experience in customer success, so he has seen the rise of the ‘Customer Success Manager’ evolve in front of him – so today we are going to find out more about this new payroll “buzz word”.
As an agent of change himself, Darren is 100% focused on proactively seeking and implementing continuous improvement plans that enable successful client relationships to blossom and grow so I am delighted to be able to welcome Darren to the show so we can all find out more about this new and exciting payroll pathway!
In this “The Rise Of The Payroll Customer Success Manager” episode with Darren Richards on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What exactly is Customer Success?
- How has the role has evolved?
- Is Customer Success a proactive or Reactive discipline?
- Wy are customers now seeking more than ‘just a solution’?
- How does Customer Success support Payroll
- Why is Customer support essential within HCM?
- There seems to be a real buzz around Customer Success at the moment – but why?
- Why is Customer Success a new payroll career pathway?
- What will Payroll Customer Success could look like in the future?
Links highlighted in this “The Rise Of The Payroll Customer Success Manager” episode are included below:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darren-richards-04108218/
- StaffCircle LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffcircle/mycompany/
- StaffCircle website: https://www.staffcircle.com/
- The host of The Payroll Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!