#PayCon: Interviews with Global Payroll Leaders Shaping the Landscape of Tomorrow (Episode 1) #112
These episodes feature interviews with attendees at this year’s Payroll.org Annual Payroll Congress. We talk about the future of payroll, technology, global payroll and more. Short, informative, sharp interviews capturing the energy and passion for payroll this wonderful annual event creates.
Featuring interviews with:
- Michael Francis, MBA, CPP payroll guru from SBA Communications
- Laurel Serra, CPP from PayrollOrg
- Mary Holland from Payslip
- Allison Strong, CPP from Booster Fuels
- Emily Castles from Boundless Global Payroll Employment Platform
Sit back, relax and enjoy, and please remember to share the show with all your friends and colleagues!
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show The HR L&D Podcast?
Remember, if you are a #Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy requiring specialist payroll recruitment support, please get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach me directly at [email protected] or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode soon!