Andrew’s goal is to use his insatiable passion for human performance to inspire new generations of business leaders with the art and science of creating and executing successful, people-focused business strategies, which has led him to co-authoring the book:
Thrive: The Leader’s Guide to Building a High Performance Culture – something we will be finding out more about during the course of this podcast!
In this “Achieving a High-Performance Culture” episode with Andrew Freedman on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does a “high-performance culture” mean?
- Understanding “Exemplary Performance Systems”in more detail.
- Discover the blueprint for building a high-performance culture
- How to create clarity and alignment around what high performance looks like
- What inspired Andrew to write the book, THRIVE, The Leader’s Guide to Building a High-Performance Culture?
- How can the Role Excellence process help leaders to replicate higher levels of performance at scale?
- Waht are the key THRIVE accelerators that can help leaders to achieve high-performance success?
- What role does mindset, resistance, and resilience play within a high-performance culture?
Links highlighted in this “Achieving a High-Performance Culture” episode are included below:
- Blog: https://shiftthework.com/blog/
- Twitter: @Afreedmanthrive
- Website: thrive.shiftthework.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afreedmanthrive
- LinkedIn Profile: Andrew Freedman
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!