Enabling Payroll & HR Systems to Drive Operational Efficiency #127
The second of five episodes, where we will address crucial topics that HR and payroll leaders can’t ignore, as they seek to create the right people management ecosystem for their business.
Due to rapid growth or change accelerated by a revolution in ways of working post-pandemic, some businesses have been forced to streamline their operations and reduce multiple systems and tools into one. With no central governance, this caused havoc for payroll and HR.
Add in the complexities of an increasingly remote workforce and a looming threat for businesses that have inherited legacy tech from M&As, and operations could well be at their most fraught. So much so that some believe payroll should defect and become its own function away from HR and finance.
In this climate of operational uncertainty, our esteemed panel is discussing all of these industry trends, expert predictions and real-life case studies in detail during an insightful, but accessible episode.
In this payroll podcast episode, we discover:
- What our comprehensive Future of Work and People insight survey is telling us
- How inefficiencies in your operation really happen in the first place
- The threat of historic mergers and acquisitions pose on wider strategies
- The opportunities of remote working from talent to wellbeing
- Both sides of the debate: Should payroll become its own function outside of HR and finance?
- How to create a winning business case for HR and payroll investment
- Nick Day, Founder of JGA Payroll Recruitment – [email protected]
- Bob Rehill, Founder of Bob Rehill Partnership Network
- Chris Kirby, Senior Manager, LACE Partners
The Payroll Podcast Host
- Who should watch it? All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
- Payroll Recruitment: If you require the support of a specialist payroll recruitment agency, please also contact me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment agency experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727 800 377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!