Diana aquired gulfHR when she saw the need for efficient and cost-effective services in HR and Payroll for the Middle East.
In 2016 Diana won the Emirates Women Award in the business category in honour of her extraordinary professional and entrepreneurial achievements.
Diana is a successful leader who aims to improve quality systems and design products that benefit start-ups and established enterprises by providing web-based solutions. She believes strongly in the continuous training and development for her employees and champions productivity and achievements.
Diana pioneered HR technology in the Gulf in a time of crisis. She founded OPS in 2008, steering the business as the region’s specialist in the payroll outsourcing market. With single minded determination to lead with client centeredness, OPS expanded to the preferred provider in the region. She had the opportunity to acquire gulfHR in 2011, interfacing technology and HR solutions and becoming a leader in the Middle East. The individuality of their team and clients is key in their ability to create bespoke HR solutions.
In this “Payroll in the Middle East” episode with Diana Geldenhuys, on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- Tell us a bit more about payroll in the Middle East?
- What are the emerging payroll trends, specifically in the middle east, and comparing to global trends?
- Has payroll changed in the last year or so?
- How is payroll perceived in the Middle East?
- What are payroll priorities you will focus on?
Links highlighted in this “Payroll in the Middle East” episode are included below:
- ACCESS THE FREE ‘Fundamentals of Middle East payroll Training Course’ https://mena-payroll-academy.thinkific.com/courses/Fundamentals-Middle-East-Payroll-Course BY USING THE DISCOUNT CODE payrollpodcast
- Diana Geldenhuys LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/diana-geldenhuys/
- gulfHR website: https://gulfhr.ae/
- OPS (Outsourced Payroll Solutions) website: https://ops.ae/
- Nick Day, Host of The Payroll Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA Payroll Recruitment: Leading Payroll Recruiters
- The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts: iTunes
- Payroll Podcast Previous Episodes
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!