Creating the foundations for Payroll & HR Success (Payroll Foundations Part 1)
This episode focuses on the six key drivers that lead to payroll success.
The first of five episodes, where we will address crucial topics that HR and payroll leaders can’t ignore, as they seek to create the right people management ecosystem for their business.
HR leaders are driving overall business strategy, and they’ve got their work cut out for them. Now they are tasked with cultivating people ecosystems that are cost-efficient, future-proof and primed for growth.
However, without a solid operational HR foundation, organisations can run into compliance issues, payroll problems, or process issues that erode employee trust and derail HR’s strategies.
In the first in our series of five Foundations episodes, we combine a wealth of HR research and a panel of industry thought leaders to look into the future.
In our first episode, we will discuss the shared challenges that organisations experience when it comes to payroll and HR, dive deep into what is driving these challenges, and give actionable advice on how businesses can develop a solid HR ecosystem to overcome them.
What are the discussion points in the episode?
- How to create the conditions for HR to thrive as strategic leaders
- The biggest problems organisations face in payroll, from cost and complexity to compliance
- Updating older systems and processes to make your data work for you
- Real-life examples of the HR strategists who got it right
- How to start mapping your HR and payroll foundations blueprint
Who should listen?
Senior decision-makers tasked with steering business strategy for HR, Payroll and Workforce Management, or managers looking to maximise the efficiency of existing HCM systems and software.
- Nick Day, Founder of JGA Payroll Recruitment – [email protected]
- Bob Rehill, Founder of Bob Rehill Partnership Network
- Adam Morris, Payroll Expert, LACE Partners
The Payroll Podcast Host
- Who is it for?: All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
- Payroll Recruitment: If you require the support of a specialist payroll recruitment agency, please also contact me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment agency experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727 800 377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!