Creating high-performing cultures with Chief People Officer, Jason Treu #022
Recorded prior to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, Nick Day sat down with best-selling author and Chief People Officer, Jason Treu – a culture and leadership expert who helps leaders, managers and HR professionals build high-performing cultures and teams with unbreakable connection, extreme scrappiness and the ability to have courageous conversations.
Jason knows how to increase productivity by creating engaged and happy workforces and today he shares with us his blueprint process for creating high-performing cultures!
Jason Treu is the best-selling author of “Social Wealth”, which has sold more than 45,000 copies. He believes the lack of employee engagement in the workplace is killing productivity, which is costing industries billions. For Jason, the solution is simple: Employee Connection. This is a subject he has talked about as a featured TedX speaker, where at TEDxWilmington 2017, he unveiled his breakthrough team building game, Cards Against Mundanity.
He also hosts Executive Breakthroughs, a podcast that brings together game-changing CEOs, entrepreneurs, and experts to share their breakthroughs and breakdowns.
In this “Creating high-performing cultures with Chief People Officer, Jason Treu” podcast episode, we discover:
- How can companies create a high-performance culture like the companies we often see listed on things like “Forbes Best Companies to Work”?
- What are the key concepts business leaders need to understand if they want to create a high-performing culture?
- What actions can businesses take, regardless of size, that can help them expedite the process?
- So tell me more about your game, Cards Against Mundanity!
- What tips you can give leaders to help them to uncover potential “blind spots” or negative patterns that may be inhibiting success?
- Why do leaders get stuck or feel restless if they don’t take action?
- Find out more about Jason’s research where he discovers a connection between children who have suffered trauma and business inhibitors to success.
- Social Wealth is a book which you have written which is a ‘how-to-guide’ on building personal and professional relationships. It has sold more than 60,000 copies and has held #1 spot across four business and self-help categories! In the book, you discover what you believe is the biggest predictor for success – and its called “Social Wealth”. We find out more about this…
- What to do if you have hit a plateau in your career
- What are the 10 essential leadership skill sets that can help these business leaders to feel motivated again, increase resiliency and bounce back from rejection and setbacks?
- Learn the three secrets to networking that the top super connectors to speed up the relationship-building process and get people to help you (Hint – Introverts can easily do this).
To find out more about this “Creating high-performing cultures with Chief People Officer, Jason Treu” episode of the HR L&D Podcast is highlighted below:
- Website: https://www.JasonTreu.com
- Individual & Group Coaching: https://www.JasonTreu.com/services
- Get my #1 team building game, https://jasontreu.com/cardsagainstmundanity/
- Executive Breakthroughs Podcast: https://www.jasontreu.com/itunes
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D professional listening to this podcast and you have an HR, HRIS or L&D related vacancy that you would love some specialist HR recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me!
I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!