AI & Machine Learning’s influence on the future of Payroll with Rohit Mathur #65
AI & Machine Learning’s influence on the future of Payroll with Rohit Mathur
In this episode of Payroll Podcast, we talk about the future of payroll. We discuss how payroll is going to be driven by AI and ML-powered innovations… From AI-powered chatbots answering not just basic payslip details but some granular and complex details of salary computation, to Machine Learning-powered Anomaly Detector to spot payroll anomalies – there’s a lot more that can enable payroll transformation in an organization. Imagine tasks that would take days or weeks getting completed within a fraction of a second. That’s what we are talking about today.
Rohit is an HCM/Payroll professional with over experience of 20 years experience in Payroll Consulting, Presales, Program Management and Business Development. Rohit has successfully set up regional and global payroll operations from scratch for Ramco who is a next-gen enterprise software player disrupting the global payroll market with its multi-tenant cloud and mobile-based enterprise Global Payroll & HR Software.
With 1900+ employees spread across 24 offices, globally, Ramco are a business that is leading the way when it comes to leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to improve the global payroll process and experience.
Ramco has also been recognised as ‘leader’ for the 4th consecutive year in neat matrix for payroll services by Nelson Hall.
With global payroll, AI and Machine Learning all hot topics right now as businesses seek to transform and improve global payroll services, it is our pleasure to welcome Rohit to the show!
In this “ AI & Machine Learning’s influence on the future of Payroll ” episode with Rohit Mathur on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- There has been a lot of talks recently around AI/ Machine Learning in payroll. How do these innovations improve the payroll experience?
- How is this different from classic payroll automation?
- How would you quantify ROI of for AI & Machine Learning infused payroll systems?
- Will dedicated payroll managers and administrators be needed in the future to manage payroll?
- How does the use of AI translate into the employee experience?
- Can you tell us more about payroll innovations and why the employee experience is more important than ever?
- Which technologies do you believe will add the most value to the payroll process?
- What does the future of payroll look like from your perspective?
Plus we open the famous “Payroll Vault”!
Links highlighted in this “AI & Machine Learning’s influence on the future of Payroll with Rohit Mathur” episode are included below:
- Rohit Mathur – Head of HR/Payroll Business units for Global Payroll Provider, Ramco.
- Ramco Website
- Ramco Products: https://www.ramco.com/about/our-products/
- Request a Demo
- Ramco Payroll Whitepaper: https://www.ramco.com/hubfs/everest-group-report-reimagining-payroll.pdf
- The host of The Payroll Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!