Global Touchless Payroll & RPA – with Richard Limpkin #59
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast sofa by Richard Limpkin, Chief Product Officer at Immedis!
As Chief Product Officer, Richard possesses over 20 years of focussed experience in the Human Capital Management (HCM) and Global Payroll technology space and over the past 4 years at Immedis, he has been focused on improving the efficiency of the global payroll process for clients worldwide.
Being at the cutting edge of global payroll tech, I have been keen to welcome Richard to the show so he can bring to life some of the exciting innovations we are going to start seeing infiltrate the global payroll process.
In this Global Touchless Payroll & RPA episode of the Payroll Podcast, we discover how organisations can achieve global touchless payroll operations, we explore the impact of RPA on traditional payroll and we discuss the future role data and analytics has to play as the global payroll landscape continues to evolve.
In this “Global Touchless Payroll & RPA” episode with Richard Limpkin, on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What is Global “touchless” payroll? Richard explains the concept.
- Robotic Process Automation – how it is being used in global payroll?
- Will RPA change traditional payroll as we know it?
- How is data and analytics impacting global payroll and its strategic impact on the business/organizations?
- What are the key differentiators regarding how Immedis approaches global payroll to solve major payroll challenges for organizations?
- What will be the next big thing in payroll?
Links highlighted in this “Global Touchless Payroll & RPA” episode are included below:
- Richard Limpkin LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardlimpkin/
- Immedis Website: https://immedis.com/our-company/
- Nick Day, Host of The Payroll Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA Payroll Recruitment: Leading Payroll Recruiters
- The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts: iTunes
- Payroll Podcast Previous Episodes
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!