Achieving a High-Performance Culture with Andrew Freedman #38
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Andrew Freedman, who for over 25 years, has been a driving force in designing strategies that provide global leaders with the foundations required to transform business growth.
Andrew’s goal is to use his insatiable passion for human performance to inspire new generations of business leaders with the art and science of creating and executing successful, people-focused business strategies, which has led him to co-authoring the book:
Thrive: The Leader’s Guide to Building a High Performance Culture – something we will be finding out more about during the course of this podcast!
In this “Achieving a High-Performance Culture” episode with Andrew Freedman on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does a “high-performance culture” mean?
- Understanding “Exemplary Performance Systems”in more detail.
- Discover the blueprint for building a high-performance culture
- How to create clarity and alignment around what high performance looks like
- What inspired Andrew to write the book, THRIVE, The Leader’s Guide to Building a High-Performance Culture?
- How can the Role Excellence process help leaders to replicate higher levels of performance at scale?
- Waht are the key THRIVE accelerators that can help leaders to achieve high-performance success?
- What role does mindset, resistance, and resilience play within a high-performance culture?
Links highlighted in this “Achieving a High-Performance Culture” episode are included below:
- Blog: https://shiftthework.com/blog/
- Twitter: @Afreedmanthrive
- Website: thrive.shiftthework.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afreedmanthrive
- LinkedIn Profile: Andrew Freedman
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!