The HR L&D Podcast: How has WFH impacted our Mental Wellbeing? with Ama Afrifa-Tchie #39
Ama has championed diversity and inclusion with different industries such as Startups, Tech, Professional services, Legal, Financial services, Media & Entertainment. Ama is a valiant cultural builder, who’s specialism spans across people experience, workplace culture, diversity & inclusion, mental health and wellbeing, and corporate responsibility.
She is experienced in leading the design, analysis, and implementation of people-centric products/services, inclusion & wellbeing initiatives. She is a Fellow of The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.
In this “How has WFH impacted our Mental Wellbeing?” episode with Ama Afrifa-Tchie on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- Firstly, can you tell us a bit about your background and how you got into your role today?
- WFH one year on – what’s the mental health impact? Is it time WFH had its own performance review?
- With poor mental health rates soaring – is WFH a help or hindrance for our wellbeing?
- What can employers do to best support employees as WFH continues?
- Business leaders have faced tough decisions around furlough, redundancies and the nature of their business – how can leaders ensure they protect their own mental health?
- Why is it so vital to lead from the front, and protect your own mental health, to ensure a happier and healthier workforce overall?
Links highlighted in this “How has WFH impacted our Mental Wellbeing?” episode are included below:
- Website: https://mhfaengland.org/
- LinkedIn Profile: Ama Afrifa-Tchie
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon