A journey to the top of global payroll with Mary Holland #041
*Please note this was recorded in January prior to the current COVID-19 Pandemic*
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast sofa by Mary Holland. Mary is one of the most recognized Certified, Global Payroll Professionals working in the industry right now. Mary boasts over 30 years’ experience in Payroll roles ranging from Payroll Accounting, international assignments, system implementation, multi-state taxation, Global Payroll management and General Ledger.
Mary Holland is an extremely passionate global leader who values partnering with others to advance the industry and those within to help organisations and individuals to achieve goals and create world-class payroll services.
Mary is a true Global payroll educator and master with specialities far-ranging across the global payroll spectrum! She has skills in Global Payroll | US Payroll | Equity & Benefits | Global Mobility | Global Expense Reporting | Project Management | System Implementation | Training and Global Strategy and Process Improvement!
So it is my great pleasure to invite you all to sit back, relax and absorb the wealth of global payroll expertise that Mary has to offer.
In this “A journey to the top of global payroll” episode of The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- How Mary Holland began her payroll career
- Finding a love for Global Payroll
- What does the future of global payroll look like in the next decade?
- What challenges do you see and how can leaders take on the challenge?
- What skills will payroll professionals need today and, in the future, to be successful?
- What five items of advice would you suggest for payroll leader in 2020 to be successful?
- A common payroll myth debunked
- What does Payroll mean to MaryHolland?
We hope you enjoy this “A journey to the top of global payroll” episode of The Payroll Podcast! If you know anyone else who works in payroll, then please, share this episode with your friends and get them to subscribe today!
Links highlighted in this “A journey to the top of global payroll” episode are below:
- Mary’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-holland-cpp-616722a/
- To find out more about JGA Payroll Recruitment Services, please visit: www.jgarecruitment.com
- To contact the host, Nick Day, please email: [email protected] / 01727 800 377
Thanks for Listening!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
If you have a Payroll recruitment requirement that needs the assistance of a niche Payroll recruiter – please get in touch with me.
As well as playing the host of The Payroll Podcast, I am also Managing Director of JGA Payroll Recruitment.
As Payroll boutique recruiter, we focus on quality, not quantity and we place across all the levels of payroll from payroll administration to Global Payroll Directors and from Payroll Software and Services Sales Managers through to Payroll Project, Consultancy and Implementation Professionals.
If you have read this far (or if you have listened to my Payroll Podcasts), then I hope you know that when it comes to Payroll Search, I am absolutely committed to providing all of my clients and candidates with a world-class payroll consultancy service. I am extremely passionate about raising the profile of payroll and I would love the opportunity to work with you.
So, if you have a Payroll-related vacancy that requires the support of a genuine Payroll recruitment specialist.
Contact me today to find out more.
Tel: 01727 800 377.
Email [email protected]