Empowering Performance in Leadership with Sumit Gupta #48
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by emotional intelligence, communication and leadership coach, Sumit Gupta who is a qualified Leadership Coach who has worked with teams and individual in India and Europe for the past 15 years.
Sumit has researched and studied the psychology and neuroscience behind human behavior and leadership and he has used this knowledge to help others to realise how powerful and influential they are.
Sumit coaches changemakers from both the business world to help them see past their own challenges, to enable them to make a big impact in the world.
In fact, I think it is fair to say that helping others to realise how powerful they are is what Sumit is all about, and that’s why I have invited him onto the HR L&D Podcast today, as I hope that, over the next 45 minutes or so, he may be able to unlock some of the greatness inside you, our listeners – so let’s get started and allow me to welcome Sumit Gupta to the show!
In this “Empowering Performance in Leadership” episode with Sumit Gupta on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word Human Resources mean to you?
- What are the 3 main factors behind people underselling themselves?
- What is the relationship between leadership and learning – especially for higher-level leadership positions?
- What is the relevance/importance of coaching when it comes to leadership?
- What are the factors regularly leads to excellence in individuals and team performance?
- What are a few simple steps leaders can take to expand the capacity and performance of people?
- What is often missing in organisations which stops them from achieving their business, relational, and/or cultural goals?
- Why is it important that leaders and individuals take the time to reflect on what their own core values are?
- Of all the books you have read and reviewed, if you could only pick one to recommend – what would it be and why?
Links highlighted in this “Empowering Performance in Leadership” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.deployyourself.com
- Newsletter: https://www.deployyourself.com/newsletter/
- Sumit’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumit4all/
- IGL website: https://generateleadership.com/
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!