Cratic.ai is a leading-edge integration of technology, unbiased artificial intelligence, and human behavioural Science that is now being used by hundreds of users and top 500 companies across the globe to help businesses to develop positive cultures and improve Employee Net Promoter Scores.
Mike Procee’s areas of focus include employee engagement, organizational behaviour, and corporate culture – all areas we will be exploring throughout this podcast!
In this “Maintaining Culture in a Hybrid Environment” episode with Mike Procee on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the phrase Human Resources mean to you?
- Why the name “Cratic”?
- Why is employee engagement such a hot topic right now?
- How can organisational leaders improve the link between employee engagement and inclusivity?
- What are the 25 Culture Myths”
- How can leaders help to build positive cultures?
- What does eNPS mean?
- Can you give an example of a “Personal insights” people experience?
- How can people get involved?
- What are the future goals for Cratic?
Links highlighted in this “Maintaining Culture in a Hybrid Environment” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.cratic.ai
- Contact Mike Procee: [email protected]
- Article: The 5 Culture Myths
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-procee-mba-p-eng-06860478/
- Podcast Episodes: #LetsTalk with Nohémie Mawaka, Pivot Point with Robert Wong, New Work Paradigm with Eric Quon-Lee.
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Remember, If you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an #HRvacancy that you would love some specialist #humanresources #hragency support with, then, please get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!