Dealing with Imposter Syndrome in Leadership with Michele Molitor #54
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Michele Molitor, an Internationally recognized speaker, certified executive confidence coach, Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) practitioner, consultant, and Founder and CEO of Nectar Consulting Incorporation.
Michele is also co-author of the best-selling book “Breakthrough Healing” and she is renowned for her work which involves enhancing the capacity of leaders, to build high-performing teams and exponentially increase bottom-line results.
Michele’s unique Rapid Rewiring approach is a culmination of years of study in the realms of emotional intelligence, neuroscience, organizational psychology and Rapid Transformational Therapy and it is Michele’s passion for helping others by amplifying their natural talents and leadership qualities that we will be talking about in more detail today!
Michele will also tell us more about her unique approach that can help us all subconsciously remove the fear, self-doubt & blocks that are created by “imposter syndrome”.
In this “Dealing with Imposter Syndrome in Leadership” episode with Michele Molitor on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does Human Resources mean to Michele?
- What can HR leaders do to overcome fears & anxieties in uncertain times?
- What is “The Neuroscience of Success” and how can we master our Mindset?
- How we can rewire our brains to boost confidence?
- What Is Rapid Transformational Coaching?
- How can we eliminate mental and emotional blocks for greater confidence and success?
- How can HR leaders create more productive and committed workforces and enhance wellbeing?
- How can HR leaders raise their leadership EQs for engaged remote teams, greater buy-in, and reduced conflict, creating a culture of trust and inclusivity?
- How can reducing bias in the workplace enhance teamwork and collaboration and decrease stress?
- How can HR leaders manage negative emotions, fears, and misconceptions in the workplace more effectively?
- How do improved levels of confidence lead to better productivity?
Links highlighted in this “Dealing with Imposter Syndrome in Leadership” episode are included below:
- Corporate Well-Being Website: https://www.nectarconsulting.com
- Blog: https://nectarconsulting.com/blog/
- Personal Well-Being Website: https://michelemolitor.com
- Blog: https://michelemolitor.com/blog/
- Book Your Complimentary Discovery Call: https://bit.ly/DiscoveryCallwithMichele
- The book “Breakthrough Healing” on Amazon: https://bit.ly/Breakthrough-Healing
- Rewire For Success Group on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RewireForSuccessWithMichele
- Facebook Michele Molitor Executive Coach Page: https://www.facebook.com/MicheleMolitorCoach/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelemolitor
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rapidrewire/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/michelemolitor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RapidRewire
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/michelemolitor/
- FREE EBOOK | Do You Have Imposter Syndrome? 6 Triggers That Are Crushing Your Confidence: https://bit.ly/MM-ImposterEbook
- FREE QUIZ | Post-Pandemic Recovery Quiz: https://bit.ly/Nectar-Post-Pandemic-Quiz
- FREE TOOLKIT | Conquering Fear & Anxiety Toolkit: https://bit.ly/ConquerFearandAnxiety
- FREE EBOOK | Tapping Into Your Power & Presence: https://bit.ly/TYPP2020
- MASTERCLASS | Keys To Cultivating Your Confidence – 5 Secrets To Getting Unstuck: https://bit.ly/KCYConfidence
- MASTERCLASS | Rewire Your Relationship With Money – Tools For Mastering Your Mindset: https://bit.ly/RRYRM197
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!