He hosts the Belonging Factor Podcast, where he elevates the dialogue around diversity, inclusion, and of course, belonging. Devin is the Founder and Chief Belonging Architect at Rudiment Solutions, a people empowerment company that works with individuals and organizations to thrive in all things people, process, and profits.
Devin proudly served in the U.S. Navy. Devin is a Northern California native. He’s explored the people, places, and cultures across this beautiful planet. He’s been amazed. He’s been humbled. He’s been outraged. But mostly, he’s been inspired to share his lessons with audiences worldwide.
So, whether you’re running your own company, coaching a team, or just have a passion for success because of people then this is a podcast episode you are going to enjoy! Devin talks about how and why we need to inspire action and improve processes if we ultimately want to deliver bigger profits. Most organizations have well-written, well-intentioned culture and values statements but when they are reviewed or challenged, they are often wholly inaccurate out outdated. In this episode, Devin talks about how we can reimagine core values, cultures and brands in a way that inspires tremendous loyalty, builds community, and delivers profits.
Want to win a signed copy of Devin’s latest book, Belonging Factor: How Great Brands and Great Leaders Inspire Loyalty, Build Community, and Grow Profits then answer this simple question: What is the name of Devin Halliday’s Podcast? Email answers to [email protected]. Entries will be drawn at random.
In this “Aligning Culture with Community, Leadership & Profits” episode of the HR L&D Podcast with Devin Halliday we discover:
- Aligning culture should be a key management priority?
- Discover why people are the core rudiment of success?
- How to get teams to accomplish goals?
- Working to create a sense of belonging in the culture of an organization should be the highest priority of HR and people leadership.
- Learn about the five shared characteristics of the greatest brands and most successful leaders.
- How you can develop a diverse, belonging focused culture, regardless of business size?
- How to implement diversity and inclusion initiatives that get results
- Why brands should focus on developing belonging with its customers, not just loyalty?
- We find out a lot more about Devin’s new book, Belonging Factor.
- Learn how authenticity helps give an advantage to great leaders and great brands
To find out more about Devin Halliday and the links referred to in this “Aligning Culture with Community, Leadership & Profits” episode are highlighted below:
- Connect with Devin Halliday: Speaker Booking: [email protected] | Book/Podcast: [email protected] | Media: [email protected]
- Download a sample of Belonging Factor: Belonging Factor Preview.pdf
- Order Devin’s Book: Belonging Factor: How Great Brands and Great Leaders Inspire Loyalty, Build Community, and Grow Profits
- Devin Halliday’s Belonging Factor Podcast
- Devin is the Founder and Chief Belonging Architect at Rudiment Solutions, a people empowerment company
- JGA HR recruitment Services (HR Recruitment Services)
- Nick Day – [email protected] (Contact the HR L&D Podcast Host)
- Nick Day: Linkedin Profile
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
We are not a generalist recruiter – we are an HR boutique recruiter. We focus on quality, not quantity and we place all levels of HR professional from HR Advisors through to Global HR Directors.
If you have read this far, I hope you trust that HR recruitment, best practice and is providing service excellence are all areas I am immensely passionate about – which is why I would love the opportunity to work with you if you have an HR-related vacancy that requires the support of a genuine HR recruitment specialist. Contact me today on [email protected] / 01727 800 377
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.
Email [email protected]