Investing & Integrating HR Tech with Robert Hicks #34
Reward Gateway is an employee engagement platform. The business has over 1,800 clients using products to attract, engage and retain the best employees.
Robert is the lucky custodian of the People & Experience teams at Reward Gateway. He is responsible for all of their people worldwide across numerous teams and departments, including Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, Reward & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Office Experience, People Ops, Internal Communications and Recruitment. Basically, anything and everything people related!
Today Robert Hicks, Group Human Resources Director at Reward Gateway joins Nick Day on the HR L&D Podcast sofa to talk about HR tech, employee wellbeing, reward programmes and Diversity and Inclusion. Listen to this episode to discover why all firms should be considering investing in HR innovation and technology – not just the big brands!
In this “Investing & Integrating HR Tech” episode with Robert Hicks on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- When did Tech and HR really start to get integrated?
- Why does tech helps HR?
- What are some future tech innovations that you are excited about and those that you are not?
- How will technology will help in D&I for HR?
- Will this help all firms, or will it be focused on big firms only?
Links highlighted in this “Investing & Integrating HR Tech” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.rewardgateway.com/uk
- LinkedIn Profile: Robert Hicks
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon