Linkedin Profile Optimisation for Professionals with Donna Serdula #63
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Donna Serdula, who is an influencer that has been pivotal in pioneering the concept of LinkedIn profile optimisation for business leaders across the globe.
This work led Donna in 2009, to found Vision Board Media and LinkedIn-Makeover.com where she developed the now coveted, “LinkedIn 4-point methodology”. Donna now has over 40 writers working for her who all work hard to help thousands of executives, entrepreneurs, sales stars, business leaders, and professionals from around the world to create professionally branded LinkedIn profiles.
Donna is also the author of the book “LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies,” published by Wiley.
Now, Let’s be honest, when was the last time you took a detailed look at your own LinkedIn profile? How many of you know it could be a little better and yet we still haven’t done anything to improve it? Or perhaps the question we should be asking ourselves is this – what incredible opportunities are we missing out on because of an un-optimised profile?
LinkedIn has over 610 million professionals in over 200 countries listed on the platform and for many, LinkedIn provides the first impression of you that others see. So why aren’t we using it to its fullest extent? What can we do to ensure we are leveraging the power of the platform more effectively?
Fear not! Because Linkedin Profile branding expert Donna Serdula is here to help!
Donna has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Time’s Money Section, Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch, LA Times, NBC, SiriusXM Radio’s The Focus Group, and many other news outlets so without further ado, lets welcome Donna Serdula to the show!
In this “Linkedin Profile Optimisation for Professionals” episode with Donna Serdula on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- How can we optimize our LinkedIn profile to get found?
- Can you tell us more about your “LinkedIn 4-point methodology”?
- Why is networking on LinkedIn now more important than ever?
- How can we attract business partners and employees with our LinkedIn?
- How do we create and update our LinkedIn profile for personal branding?
- If I was an HR practitioner new to LinkedIn or perhaps even sceptical of LinkedIn, how would you sell it as a proposition or why is it essential we have a presence on the platform?
- How did the collaboration with the publisher Wiley occur that resulted in your excellent book: Book on Amazon: “LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies”?
- What has working with over 6000 executives taught you about LinkedIn success?
Links highlighted in this “Linkedin Profile Optimisation for Professionals” episode are included below:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/todonna
- Book on Amazon: “LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies,” published by Wiley.
- Website: http://www.linkedin-makeover.com/
- Podcast: https://www.dreambigconversations.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LinkedInMakeover/
- IG: Donna Serdula (@donnaserdula) • Instagram photos and videos
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!