Wealth Creation & Wellness with Om Suthar #009
Today, Nick Day of JGA HR Recruitment is joined on the HR L&D Podcast by Om Suthar, Founder of SQRL, a wellness and wealth creation platform that allows employers to advocate for the physical and financial wellness for their employees.
It is also a new way for employees to invest in their own physical and financial well-being in one-place using Om’s new Wellness and Wealth Creation platform, SQRL. Om developed this wellness and wealth creation solution when he started to notice inconsistencies between employer, employee and healthcare benefits. These inconsistencies inspired him to found SQRL, a reaction to the current state of corporate wellness programs. Om wants to disrupt the industry with SQRL because he believes that employees should have access to products and education as a part of their overall financial wellbeing strategy.
If you are recruiting talent as a small business owner or an HR professional and you want to have benefits to attract the talent you deserve, you have two options: provide a wellness program or provide nothing. For candidates who are interested in workplace wellness, having such programs can be a deal-breaker.
Om is creating a third option for business owners and candidates alike with his app. He can really speak to the need for accessible wellness programs for candidates at all levels of their career search — as well as businesses at different stages.
In this “Wealth Creation and Wellness” episode of the HR L&D Podcast with Om Suthar we discover:
- What led Om to develop the SQRL app which is focused on improving wellness and wealth creation?
- How does SQRL help equip and inspire people to take their physical and financial health into their own hands.?
- Why should HR professionals be making wellness and wealth creation part of all companies’ cultures?
- The reasons why Om believes physical and emotional wellness, as well as wealth creation, should form part of an employer’s responsibility
- The psychology of motivation and Om’s findings
- What is the value of holistic wellness in terms of performance and mental health
- Will we start to see an increase in fitness or wellness apps that motivate its users through financial incentives.
- Why wellness is good for both Candidates and Employers alike?
To find out more about Om Suthar and the links referred to in this “Wealth Creation and Wellness” episode are highlighted below:
- The SQRL App
- About Om Suthar
- JGA HR Recruitment Services
- Contact the host, Nick Day – email@example.com
Subscribe the HR L&D Podcast:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
The HR L&D Podcast is hosted by me, Nick Day, Managing Director of JGA HR Recruitment.
I will be upfront and say that I would love to help you if you have an HR recruitment requirement that needs the assistance of a niche recruiter.
I hope this podcast production helps demonstrate that we are very serious about all matters related to both HR and L&D. We are not a generalist recruiter – we are a boutique. We focus on quality, not quantity and that’s because we aim to provide nothing less than a value-added experience! Trust us with your next HR or L&D vacancy, and we won’t let you down.
Still not convinced?
Look, we know you probably get approached all the time by many different recruiters. However, if you have read this far, I would like to think you believe I can help you. To get you over the line with a commitment, if you contact me and quote “The HR L&D Podcast” I will provide you with a 20% discount on all of our Terms of business. Contact me today on Nick@jgarecruitment.com / 01727 800 377
In the meantime, I would also like to offer you some gifts by way of some free expert-level HR whitepapers.
Find out more by visiting us at jamesgray.wpengine.com.
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.