Celebrating National Payroll Week 2022 with Vickie Graham #91
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast sofa by Vickie Graham, Business Development Director at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) to introduce us all to National Payroll Week!
We want this episode to reach as many payroll professionals as possible so that we can all celebrate the profession together! So please, share this Payroll Podcast with your payroll colleagues, friends and families! Like, subscribe and review the episode and let’s raise the profile of the payroll industry together!
For those unfamiliar (where have you been??) – The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) is the Chartered Institute for payroll, pensions and reward professionals in the UK. With more than 9,500* individuals benefitting from the CIPP’s membership benefits, support and education services, the Institute is dedicated to raising the payroll of profile in businesses across the UK and internationally.
Finally, businesses are starting to realise and appreciate how complex the payroll regulatory landscape is, yet payroll professionals have been navigating challenging compliance obligations and associated legislation for many years! #NPW2022 is an opportunity to truly celebrate this success and the vital role all payroll professionals play in business.
Today, we are here to talk about The CIPP’s National Payroll Week 2022, which takes place next week from 5-9 September 2022! #NationalPayrollWeek
In this “Celebrating National Payroll Week 2022” episode with Vickie Graham on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What is National Payroll Week?
- How long has it been running and what was the inspiration that got it started?
- Why is it so important?
- Tell us about the success of 2021’s National Payroll Week to date, which I believe saw over 5,500 NPW packs get downloaded with engagement rates at an all-time high!
- How can payroll professionals support employees through the cost-of-living crisis?
- What are the current challenges for payroll departments?
- What can be done to support payroll teams in addressing these challenges?
- Why do you think it is so crucial that the industry takes a moment to celebrate its achievements?
- Tell us, how can we make NPW22 the biggest year yet?
Links highlighted in this “Celebrating National Payroll Week 2022” episode are included below:
- Vickie Graham LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vickiegrahamdipmacim/
- The CIPP Website: https://www.cipp.org.uk/
- Learn more about National Payroll Week: https://www.cipp.org.uk/events/npw-landing.html
- Nick Day LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show, The HR L&D Podcast?
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – at 01727 800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I hope you enjoyed this Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast soon!