Next-gen Payments to Modernise Global Payroll with Matt Teumer #70
Immedis is a leading International provider of consolidated global payroll solutions for clients, covering the complete end-to-end payroll cycle across over 200 countries, ensuring all beneficiaries are paid accurately and on time in more 145 currencies.
Matt has a proven track record of delivering next-gen payment solutions that modernize the way organizations deliver their payroll and he has worked across multiple industries to understand how payment technology can improve operations and streamline payroll processes.
In this “Next-gen Payments to Modernise Global Payroll” episode with Matt Teumer on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word “payroll” mean to you?
- Automated Solutions that can Simplify and Streamline this Delivery of International Payments.
- The biggest challenges organizations face when it comes to managing payroll-related payments?
- The trends that are influencing how organizations fund and pay their employees?
- How to address the challenges regarding how international payments are handled today?
- The critical steps/stages to consider if you want to implement a next-gen payment solution that can modernise global payroll payment processes?
- What is coming down the line in terms of automation of payments as it relates to payroll and overall within the corporate space?
- What is going to be the next big thing in payroll?
- What is the future for payroll in relation to making payments into Crypto wallets or Crypto currencies?
Links highlighted in this “Next-gen Payments to Modernise Global Payroll with Matt Teumer” episode are included below:
- Matt Teumer LinkedIn Profile
- Immedis Website: https://immedis.com/our-company/
- The Treasurey Podcast referrred to in this episode by Matt Tuemer: The Treasury Update Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- The host of The Payroll Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Click on this link to Subscribe to The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Love HR or Learning & Development? Check out Nick Day#s other podcast, dedicated to Leadership and Human Resources here: The HR L&D Podcast
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!