Can we Automate Payroll? with Marc-Oliver Fiedler #73
Can we Automate Payroll?
Marc is an experienced international payroll executive who brings to today’s show a strong background in setting up and scaling new payroll business models and new payroll technology-driven ventures within the B2B SaaS/Cloud space.
Before founding Payzaar, Marc held leadership roles at Hewlett-Packard, Oracle, and ADP.
While at ADP, Marc became intimately acquainted with the challenges payroll people face every day as well as the many limitations that existed within the solutions that were being provided by payroll providers at the time.
This experience led him Marc found Payzaar, an innovative global payroll management platform with a different model to the traditional large aggregators that dominate the market. Instead of providing payroll through a closed system of exclusive national providers, Payzaar is provider-agnostic, so companies can integrate with any provider they choose anywhere in the world – leading to clients enjoying greater flexibility, no lock-in effect, and significantly lower costs with shorter integration times.
When not focused on Payzaar, Marc is a keen tennis player, golfer, and bread baker! A hobby he picked up during the pandemic.
In this “Can we Automate Payroll?” episode with Marc-Oliver Fiedler on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word “payroll” mean to you?
- How has payroll evolved?
- How has the Covid pandemic changed the payroll landscape?
- Why are so many payroll operations experiencing major transformations?
- What is the market telling you at Payzaar, and what is your perspective?
- Is it possible to automate payroll?
- What are the consequences of organizations undervaluing their payroll function?
- Where do you think payroll is going in the next 5 years?
Links highlighted in this “Can we Automate Payroll?” episode are included below:
- Marc-Oliver Fiedler LinkedIn Profile
- Payzaar Website: https://payzaar.com/
- The host of The Payroll Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!